Monday, April 25, 2016

Bali The Mulia, Mulia Resort & The Villa~

Thanks to someone, I got a chance to try out this wonderful resort in Bali by Mulia Group which been categorized into one of the top hotels and resort in the world. XD I stayed one night in Mulia Resort and other 2 nights in The Mulia.
I arrived late on the first night but was absolutely amused by the friendliness of the staffs in the reception as well as the bellboy who show me the way to my room. It's like 2 30 a.m. in the dawn (?) but once I saw my room it was like WOW! because it's super comfortable. =D



After taking a super fast shower, it's finally past 3 a.m., so once I jumped onto the bed. I fall asleep within few seconds. >.< The breakfast you can enjoy in Mulia Resort is a buffet style where you get to eat various type of sashimi, asian food, curry, etc. The next day, I moved to the Mulia which is a grade higher than Bali Mulia Resort. =)
The layout of the room is quite the same, it just that the size of the room is larger and it's more quiet, since they only have 100 rooms in The Mulia. And in the restaurant where you can have your breakfast, there is this wonderful few of the swimming pool and beach. XD
Who can resist waking up and having breakfast with this beautiful and breath taking scenery. >.< I won't even get bored even if I had to see the same thing everyday. And in The Mulia, you can enjoy the breakfast in ala carte menu, and one of the menu that I've tried is this crab cake (which they said is one of the signature dish of the Mulia) and foie gras with medium rare steak. You won't be able to hold back you saliva just by listening to the name of the menu right? LOLZ
foei gras with steak in medium rare

crab cake (?)
And another wonderful thing about the Mulia Bali is that they provide you a free tea time service, where you can choose either having it in Indonesian style or in a Western style. I choose a Western style since the cake menu looks more attractive to me.


It has been a short but fabulous time I'm having in Bali. Not only because of the delicious food and wonderful place I got to stay during the trip, but it's been enjoyable since I went with a bunch of wonderful people as well during this trip. >.< If only I can stay slightly a little bit longer then it will be good. T-T Last but not least 1 last picture of this wonderful scenery during sunset before I'm leaving for Korea. LOLZ

@ Seoucial / Inggrid Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment